Turquoise Ink Tattoo
- In France, in the youth of the 80s, many young people had their period called "baba cool", and the hippie movements of the 70s still had importance, and turquoise was their favorite stone.
- This seems more than logical because among these many symbols, there is friendship, love, harmony, joy and peace: "peace and love"
- Long before the hippie movements, she was already the stone of the poets.
- If the pre-Columbian Indians wore big necklaces in turquoises, it's quite normal, because the Aztecs, for example, have made a sacred stone, attached to their sun god.
- It also brings a form of balance, and it is often worn for its strength and protection.
They inspired us !
Thank's to Jean Chevalier
et Alain Gheerbrant
20 $ and Many Symbols
← Article précédent
Article suivant →