Tattoo Egyptian Mask in Gold
- Gold symbolizes purity, majesty and the divine principle of matter.
- In ancient Egypt, he is associated with Re (Ra), the sun god, and wheat, sources of life.
- For the Greeks, he represents reason and immortality.
- Of the color of the diurnal star of which it is the reflection on earth, gold was very early sought in the history of humanity, not for a utilitarian purpose in the strict sense of the word, but for its beauty and its symbolic spiritual, divine and royal.
- The gold of the alchemists symbolizes perfection, the goal to be achieved.
- It is not a question of the yellow metal as is often believed, but of an interior evolution, of an elevation of the alchemist himself, of the material plane on the spiritual plane.
Gold Color in our collections
They inspired us !
Thank's to Jean Chevalier
et Alain Gheerbrant
20 $ and Many Symbols
← Article précédent
Article suivant →