- The eye, the organ of visual perception, is naturally, but also universally, the symbol of intellectual perception,
- It allows man to decipher the world around him and therefore symbolizes Knowledge.
- In communication, he often represents the communication precisely Watches and Jewelry for man with tattoo
- But it is also, very often, a means of representing knowledge.
- But according to what he looks at, with the information transmitted to the brain that interprets it, he can give birth to Desire.
- In many tales and legends, controlling the eye means controlling its power.
- "He who has eyes" expressly refers to the shaman, the clairvoyant, among the Eskimos.
- To get a tattoo is to want to have control over its power.
- The ancient Egyptians wore an amulet on which was represented the eye of their God Horus to drive out the evil eye.
Eye in our ollections
They inspired us !
Thank's to Jean Chevalier
et Alain Gheerbrant
20 $ and Many Symbols
← Article précédent
Article suivant →